Today I awoke feeling unrested & unsettled. My sleep had been disturbed by terrible nigthmares. The type that wake you suddenly with fright, breathless & crying! I hate it when that happens. It was such a vivid dream, it felt real. A lady, I didn't recognise as someone I knew, died! I saw her face, her hair & her name was Maria. She looked at me with wide eyes, frightened & desperate to live, but she didn't. She died in my arms. This is all I remember!
All day I was left with a feeling of dread. An uneasy feeling , that left me feeling like something bad was going to happen.
My eldest son went for a drive down the coast. I normally don't worry about him driving but today I was worried until he walked back in the door.
After picking my youngest up from school & dropping him at tutoring I went to the Hyperdome. I didn't feel much like shopping so I bought a coffee & sat, waiting for tutoring to finish. Again I got this feeling of dread & my brother in-law kept coming into mind. I thought I should give him a call. I did but there was no response. This was at about 5:30pm.
I returned home after picking up my son & then my husband returned home. whilst preparing the evening meal the phone rang. My husband answered & it was my brother in law. It was now around 6:45pm. He rang to say that he had been in a car accident & his car had been written off & the accident had happened at the same time that I rang him!
How freaky is that! I couldn't believe it! Thank goodness he didn't sustain any serious injuries.
All day I was left with a feeling of dread. An uneasy feeling , that left me feeling like something bad was going to happen.
My eldest son went for a drive down the coast. I normally don't worry about him driving but today I was worried until he walked back in the door.
After picking my youngest up from school & dropping him at tutoring I went to the Hyperdome. I didn't feel much like shopping so I bought a coffee & sat, waiting for tutoring to finish. Again I got this feeling of dread & my brother in-law kept coming into mind. I thought I should give him a call. I did but there was no response. This was at about 5:30pm.
I returned home after picking up my son & then my husband returned home. whilst preparing the evening meal the phone rang. My husband answered & it was my brother in law. It was now around 6:45pm. He rang to say that he had been in a car accident & his car had been written off & the accident had happened at the same time that I rang him!
How freaky is that! I couldn't believe it! Thank goodness he didn't sustain any serious injuries.
No comments:
Post a Comment