Today the torrential rains caused flash flooding of epic proportions in the busy city streets of Toowoombas CBD. It hit suddenly and with no warning at all.
I have close friends and family living in Toowoomba whom saw the carnage that this caused but thankfully are all safe.
Please take a moment to read the link below and if you wish to assist those whom have been adversly affected by these horrific floods you may like to make a donation at the following link.
Click Here! (you will need to scroll about half way down the webpage to find details on how to donate)
I have close friends and family living in Toowoomba whom saw the carnage that this caused but thankfully are all safe.
Please take a moment to read the link below and if you wish to assist those whom have been adversly affected by these horrific floods you may like to make a donation at the following link.
Click Here! (you will need to scroll about half way down the webpage to find details on how to donate)
mother nature,she is so powerful...prayers for you all
ReplyDeletewow. glad your friends are ok...scary stuff...
ReplyDeleteOkay, my small stuff is nothing compared to this! LOL I heard someone say 'Holy F.' in this, but wow the water is going by fast or what?
ReplyDeleteAwful. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you and your friends are OK. Take care.
ReplyDeleteTerrible Times.I hope Everything Calms down soon.Best Wishes,Tony.
ReplyDeletethat is tragic... im sorry for all those affected katherine... so glad your friens are alright!
ReplyDeleteThis was truly an awful week..were your friends okay? ( i donated already)
ReplyDeletehearts out to all queenslanders.. some of the stories almost made me cry.. terrible..
I read more about the tragedy this week. Terrible.
ReplyDelete