My Beautiful People

Sunday, July 21, 2013

MAG 177 Golden Goodness



By KMF


One potato
Two potato
Three potato

Four!

Five potato
Six potato
Seven potato

More!

With so many spuds to choose from
And so many ways to cook
I walk into the produce place
To browse and have a look

Shall I choose Sabago
Mari Piper or Inca Dawn
Or possibly Maris Peer 
Charlotte or Lady Balfour
I suppose I could try Anya, 
or Bambino & Marabel
This potato shopping crazy
I can't choose, I want to yell

Then.....

Finally I see it
The spud I want to get
A spud of golden goodness
That will go nicely with steak, I bet!

It is the Yukon Gold
It will make some good french fries
With a hot & crunchy exterior
And a smooth and sofe inside

Inspired by picture prompt

1 comment:

  1. mmm potato is def a staple...i like mine chunked and spiced...fried up..with onion...mmm

    ReplyDelete