![]() |
| Bond of Union, 1956, by M.C.Escher |
Two in body
One in soul
Together forever
Once half now whole
Contiguous emotions
Of nature and will
Of mind and of matter
Love be the thrill
The Law of attraction
The science of love
A closed book of magic
Sent from above
Spherical pearls
Luring them in
A union of love
Set to begin
Written by KMF
Inspired by picture prompt
from Tess @ Magpie Tales

It's such a beautiful thing when it happens!
ReplyDeleteI wrote along the same lines, only it was about a filial bond rather than a romantic one.
http://poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2014/12/one-soul-as-two-minds.html
Beautifully written, and rather inspiring.
ReplyDeletehow beautiful it is...
ReplyDeletewhen we find that one other soul
which completes us....
I like the part Once half now whole. :)
ReplyDeleteQuite a beautifully romantic poem. I particularly loved your third stanza.............
ReplyDeleteDropping in from the other side of the planet to say hi. I can see you still have it. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.. lucky those who find their lost half
ReplyDelete