My Beautiful People

Friday, May 15, 2015

Be Careful with your words!


By definition words are a single distinct meaningful element of speech and writing. I absolutely love words but at times they can make me cringe. What I continue to learn as I meander my way through life is that there is an art in the selection of words, both in spoken & written word. The power within words can at times be monumentally good or monumentally bad. That is why when I speak, the words that I let roll off my tongue are consciously considered. This is not because I a want to have the title of being righteous; I just don't want to be the cause of pain in another persons life.
So I choose my words wisely and carefully select words that will hopefully:


Empower,          Strengthen,           Guide,             Heal,               Encourage,         Lift

I want to share this video with you that I found on YouTube.... "The right words can make all the difference."

2 comments:

  1. Great post Katherine ... words can be powerful and your post has captured this beautifully. Loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our words have the power to give life and to take it. With something of that power we have to consider what they will do, and use them with care. It is a choice though, we make every day.

    ReplyDelete