My Beautiful People

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thank you for the Years! All 22 of them!!




Thank you for the years! All 22 of them!! I am sure you would agree that it hasn't always been easy & through our shared lives together we have experienced many wonderful & joyous times but we have also endured many trying, difficult & treacherous times. It has been these less than wonderful times that showed me just how deep your love is for me. Your support & your strength at these times have saved me from coming unglued, so to speak!

I know that when I can look into your warm green eyes & you hold me in your arms all that may be worrying me at the time is lost & forgotten in those few short moments. Sometimes I don't even have to say anything to you , you just know, it is as though you can see into my soul. We are in tune, on the same wave length. I love this about you!

I remember when we were just 16 we were told by so many people that we had no idea what real love was. That we were making a terrible mistake that one day we would regret our decision. I would say the same thing to these people today that I did back then.

We do to know what love is!!


It is a feeling... a knowing that you couldn't live or breathe without this person. It is the rhythm of your heart when he is near, it is the tingling under your skin that undulates through your entire body when he touches you...even an accidental brush of his skin against yours as he passes by sends waves through your body. It is knowing what each other is thinking without a spoken word.
Love like this is once in a lifetime & neither of us were going to let that pass .... We knew what love was back then..... and still do now!! It is state of being that should never be taken for granted! Every tomorrow spent with the one you love is a gift to be treasured always!

No comments:

Post a Comment