My youngest son showed me this video tonight & I just knew that I had to share it with you all here.
Those of you that have been following my blog for a while will already know that I have a brother with a disability & that I work with people whom live with various kinds of disabilities They are some of the greatest teachers in life that I have ever known.
This little boy shares a message with us all to love everyone just as they are... it's just gorgeous.
I'm sure that when you watch it you will be moved just as I was :)
Those of you that have been following my blog for a while will already know that I have a brother with a disability & that I work with people whom live with various kinds of disabilities They are some of the greatest teachers in life that I have ever known.
This little boy shares a message with us all to love everyone just as they are... it's just gorgeous.
I'm sure that when you watch it you will be moved just as I was :)
I love this! My daughter was a disabled child with heart problems, so I understand...we should love each other the way we are...I have a few of my own...
ReplyDeletethat is an awesome vid...heart warming...big smiles. tears.
ReplyDeleteI love this song and the message it portrays. It's a heartwarming video.
ReplyDeleteThats beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI adopted a special needs child, so this is particularly moving. They are all beautiful.
ReplyDelete