My Beautiful People

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Music of Opportunity - Patrick Henry Hughes

I stumbled across this video whilst on You Tube. Please watch it is such an amazing & inspirational story. My eyes are still wet!





7 comments:

  1. truly insperational....wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is a great story...saw it before...very cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brings tears to the eyes. Thought I'd let you know, you got a mention today on my blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that amazing...
    I visited Louisville today for the first time, and I didn't about such a wonderful person living in that city! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine,
    Isn't that amazing! Thanks for sharing this great success story of taking what you're given and developing it to the fullest! What is Christmas like in Australia? How is it celebrated? Lord Thomas of Wellington :)The Bach

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Not disabilities at all." The great ones say things like that. Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is truly amazing & the relationship that he has with is father is amazing too. Thank you David, Brian, KB, Dean,JJ & Bach for your comments. In answer to your question about Christmas, I made a post in response.

    ReplyDelete