Metronome of Love
by KMF
As I lie within your arms
Our bodies fit like a glove
Two beating hearts crescendo
In this metronome of love
I see your eyes upon me
I feel your warmth, your touch
I physically can't get closer
I want you so so much
I fly with you above the earth
My feet can't touch the ground
I feel the tempo & the motion
Our bodies singing in the round
For Magpie Tales

Well played.
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly!
Deleteour bodies singing in the round...your love and affection shine through katherine...cant physically get much closer eh? smiles.
ReplyDeleteTee!Hee!Hee! (blushing now)
DeleteKatherine: It has been a while. So much has transpired. I just wanted to say hello and I hope all is well with you now.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a while hey! Life has been so extremely busy for me this year. Thank you JJ for stopping by and saying gidday! I am happy and doing well, thanks for asking. I hope life's also been good for you. x
Deletenicely done Katherine
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Wayne, glad you liked it!
DeleteThanking you!
ReplyDeleteAaaah! Singing in the round...I like it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jinksy :-)
DeleteCharming love song...nice to see you at Magpie!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tess & thanks for providing the forum for me to write! I always have fun participating in Mag Tales
DeleteA beautiful love expressed here Katherine....what a blessing indeed! :-)
ReplyDeleteAhh..thank you Carrie! :-)
Deletevery sweet - loved the rhythm!
ReplyDeleteYour words convey feelings and rhythm so well, Katherine.
ReplyDeleteNice to hear from you, and I hope life is a little less hectic for you these days. Have a wonderful week.