I don't want to live in fear and spend endless hours worrying about that which I can't forsee or change. It's only taken me 40 odd years to figure that by doing that I am wasting precious time and closing myself off to other more beautiful possibilities.
I am going to allow beauty to replace fear in my mind because there is just so much of it around. I recently traveled up Queenslands North Coast to Mackay to go to my Grandmothers funeral. We chose to do a road trip to cut some of the cost and in doing so we were able to explore a bit and any of you who know me know that I like to explore. We found some amazing places, there was beauty all around!
I just wanted to share a little bit of it with you.
Games on the roadside, by the canefields in Bundaberg, Queensland
This is the cove at a place called 1770 .. Agnes Waters
The view from the lookout at the top of 1770
There was several kilometres of recovering bushland... fire swept through here at some time... you can just see the new life growing on the trees. It actually looked so pretty.

This is Bargara Beach in Bundaberg QLD...this beach is visited every year by turtles..they lay their eggs here between the months of September to February.
This was just a row of dead trees I saw...they formed a beautiful arch...looked so beautiful
This is Slade Isand..just off Mackay Harbour in Mackay. This photo was taken from Bagley Point.
This is my beautiful niece climbing a tree...how beautiful is she!
This is St Josephs Cathedral in Rockhampton, QLD...it was fully restored in 2010...absolutely amazing!
I would estimate that about 2/3rds of our time traveling was pretty much what you see above....roads, trees and grass but even that was beautiful






nice...your niece is beautiful...and i like the thought of beauty replacing our fear you know....some wonderful pictures....would love to be on that shore right now...
ReplyDeleteKath: You learned the secret! You are now rich. I discovered a long time ago that what you experienced on that trip is never seen by many who are fabulously wealthy. If I am fortunate enough to live as long as your gramdma, I want to remember those kinds of scenes, not how much money I can leave to people who will fight over it. Good for you!
ReplyDelete