
Calming like the "Tellington Touch"
This woollen garment soothes you so
The carefully woven threads of wool
Feel soft and warm you know
It looks and odd creation
But it's effects are quite unreal
Just slip inside when you're feeling low
And anxiety will be healed
Just like a newborn babies soothed
Whilst wrapped in swaddling cloth
And how a caterpillar transforms safely
Whilst cocooned becomes a moth
This really isn't fashion faux pas
But rather a therapy of sorts
Just buy and try this unique body sock
It comes colours teal and rose quartz
Written by KMF
Inspired by photo prompt @
i def bet it would feel like a warm womb...soothing...kinda like those body socks you can use in therapy...have used those with one kid once...
ReplyDeleteBed socks for use with Autistic children can be a really effective and settling therapy. It's sorta like having a big hug from every possible angle. And I think we all know how calming a therapeutic a hug can be.
DeleteYeah, I agree....this garment would be a sort of therapy. Back to the womb.
ReplyDeleteHi Yvonne..thanks for stopping by! Yes, I work in the Disability Sector and there are garments similar to this, only the fabric is different. :-)
Deleteyep- definitely therapeutic! Nice take on the Body Sock!
ReplyDeleteWhat isn't therapeutic are these darn illegible "prove you're not a robot" verifications....3 tries so far!
Hi Kathe...so sorry the verification tool was being such a pain. Thanks for taking time to read my Magpie.
DeleteI need to find one of those for my wife. She undergoes infusion treatments and something about those causes her to be cold all the time.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like it just might be the ticket.
Rick ~ Your latest follower.
Welcome Rick and thanks for taking time to read my post and for following. I'm sorry to read your wife requires infusions...I'm guessing they're probably iron infusions. I hope that she is okay! My son has had a few of those infusions because of low hemoglobin count. Yup, the body sock would probably do the trick, well that and lots of cuddles.
DeleteI'll take one in teal, please.
ReplyDeleteNice sales pitch!
Thanks T ... thanks for stopping by! Given that I learned to knit when I was 8 and haven't knitted since, I think you could be waiting for your order for many, many years to come & it may present with a few more holes than the one depicted in my Magpie Tale Post.
DeleteCharming and engaging...
ReplyDeleteHi Berowne .. and thank you kind Sir!
DeleteCharming! I'm sold! I'll have mine in teal, please! ☼
ReplyDeleteHi Helena..seems I've got 2 takers for Teal...pity I'm knot a knitter. Thanks for taking time to read my Magpie!
DeleteA tremendous soother of all ailments, imagined or real.
ReplyDelete