My Beautiful People

Monday, April 15, 2013

Springtime Dreams - Mag #164

Spring, 1935 by Kuzma Petrov-Vodin 

Inspired by picture prompt from THE MAG

Springtime Dreams

Her thoughts floated away on the springtime breeze

The imagery in her head was alluring and addictive

He was the object of her affection, yet he knew nothing of her feelings for him

So preoccupied in thought was she that she failed to notice his attentive gaze upon her

With her eyes cast toward the azure skies, his eyes were drawn to her beautiful & flawless skin

His mind was a torrent, overflowing with lustful thoughts about her

Thoughts about what it would be like to be with her; really be with her

To feel her soft gentle hands upon his skin

He wondered what it would feel like to hold her against him

To envelop her in his arms and move with her in the art of love

All it would take, was for him to reach out

To pull her to him and take the chance

Then all her dreams & fantasies would come true.

By KMF

19 comments:

  1. Obviously, they belong together .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a reflection of a time long gone by. I think that we've all experienced a time like this in our lives. Thank you Helen.

      Delete
  2. Perhaps it'd be easier to read if it looked more like prose on the page, and with a clearer, larger type face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trellissimo, I didn't realise that the font was so small. I have the settings on my computer set to a larger screen display. I edited it and have adjusted the font now. I am a amateur writer and appreciate your feedback. Any advice is good advice. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Very accomplished! But how about a bigger typeface to help us Wrinklies with failing eyesight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for your compliment, it's much appreciated. I have now edited and fixed the font size. Regards, Kath.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad I arrived after the adjustments! LOL Thanks for the edit, and I hope their story had a happy ending. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, I can relate to her I am the spacey/dreamy sort too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with being the dreamy type, I am too!Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Lovely...thanks Katherine...the font is a bit hard to read...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've put my mind mark on things and came up with a happy ending!

    ps.........I love the contents of your sidebars btw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you so much Helena, I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the lovely compliment on my sidebars :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gautami,thank you very much. I'm so pleased you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katherine, you are romantic. I not only appreciate your writing, but on my end, the font looks great. It is as though it were specifically selected to complement the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  11. JJ you're so kind and thank you for your lovely comment. Hope all's well! Cheers Kath :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a magic moment to me!

    ReplyDelete