
Some days the road feels oh so long
Other days it feels too short
As I meander along the road of life
I live life how I was taught
She warned it might get bumpy
She wasn't lying when she said that
She said, "The earth can shift beneath your feet,
beware you don't fall flat"
The road could be a smooth highway
Or a bumpy country track
What you need is a good foundation
And there'll be no looking back
Just keep on traveling forward
Manage each dip & twist & bend
Take it all within your stride
From the beginning, until the end
May the road rise up to meet you
Feel it firm beneath your feet
Let it guide you as you go along
Don't expect "All Easy Street!"
by KMF
Inspired by picture prompt
from The Mag
nice blend in of the blessing...we are not promised an easy road, but we do have to walk it....
ReplyDeleteThis is true Brian .. thank you & hope alls well
ReplyDelete