
I hear their thoughts....
"Is she of darkness or divinity?"
They don't see me for who I am.
Tarnished with a blackened brush, I may not sparkle and shimmer like the others do. This is where appearances can be deceiving!!
"Is she of darkness or divinity?"
They don't see me for who I am.
Tarnished with a blackened brush, I may not sparkle and shimmer like the others do. This is where appearances can be deceiving!!
With my reassuring eyes, my gentle touch I will come to you.
Your pain will melt into non-existence, even the memory of it will disappear
Without words I will speak to your heart & awaken your soul.
There will be.....
No doubt!
No fear!
I will enfold you in my velvet feathered wings and carry you home.
Written by KMF
Inspired by picture prompt provided by Tess @ The Mag
love the compassion in this...even in the face of judgement and their unknowing of her true intentions....
ReplyDeleteThanks Brian :-)
Delete.. this is magical, Katherine.
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly!
Delete' I will enfold you in my velvet feathered wings and carry you home.' ~ love this line...Beautiful poem.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Humbird
DeleteAppearances can be deceiving...lovely, thoughtful write...
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Tess
DeleteAh, beauty often lies beneath - we should seek the soul.
ReplyDeleteLovely thoughtful words Katherine.
Anna :o]
Thank you kindly Anna :-)
DeleteLooks are deceiving we should look beneath the skin and see what soul resides within..
ReplyDeleteThey don't see me for who I am...sometimes it takes longer to truly see..nicely written..
This is true, thank you :-)
DeleteAs long as the Angel de la muerte carries me in the right direction, then I shall have no doubts or fears ...
ReplyDeleteVery evocative words, Katherine.
Thank you for dropping by and leaving your kind words.
I'm sure you'll have no doubts or fears Rick when that time comes. Thank you kindly for your lovely comment and again I am sorry about the loss of your father. Take care, cheers Kath :-)
Deletelovely, very thoughtful. love the image in the end, to carry home.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Natasha
DeleteWhispers like a spell. Of release. Of final, closing-eyes surrender.
ReplyDelete