Get over here Big Boy
Don't forget your hat
Bring those lips on over here
And give me some of that
Pucker up just one more time
Before you go for work
Leave some love to get me through
Or I might go berserk
Mwaa!
Inspired by picture prompt
provided by Tess @
Ha ha - might make one late for work ;>) But then, what's more important ?
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well Katherine.
I am well thanks Rick. Its so nice to hear from you and yes you're right it could indeed make him late!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the smile! Big Boy...is it time for lunch?
ReplyDeleteIt's my pleasure... it was a very playful prompt! Thankyou!
DeleteBerserk wish? ~ nice :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :-)
Deleteha.
ReplyDeletei will never get any work done this way.
smiles.
A bit of a distraction hey!
Deleteoh yeah! and who's going to work after that?
ReplyDeleteTrue...true!
DeleteThis might just entice one to be a bit late for work..big boy better watch out..
ReplyDeleteYes, it just might! :-)
DeleteHe best not be late!
ReplyDeleteI don't think he stands a chance!!
DeleteI love this!
ReplyDeleteCait (fellow cloudwatcher).
Hello fellow cloudwatcher .. thank you!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like BB, the French beauty of yesteryear - and I don't mean Big Boy.
ReplyDeleteShe does look like Bardot, I thought the same thing! Funny little play on words there JJ... hope all's well. And have a wonderful Valentines Day with your beautiful wife!
DeleteVery saucy!
ReplyDeleteThanks KB!
Delete