My Beautiful People

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beautiful Ballerina!


My beautiful Ballerina is blossoming!
She is no longer our little water guzzling, dorothy the dinosaur twirling, little frahula.
She is just so gorgeous, this beautiful girl.
She is no longer a child & yet she is not quite a woman.
She stands at a crossroads in her life but her life is only beginning!
There is so much more to come for her.
I remember 13!
A very memorable year, as I am sure this year will be for her too.
I recall it as a learning year, and not in the academic sense of the word, but rather an awakening of new emotions & feelings, that are both exciting, sometimes scary and at times confusing
I will avail myself to her when she needs me.
I will help guide her as I vowed to do on her Christening Day.
She has such a bright, beautiful future full of wonderful possibilities.
I am her aunt, of which I am proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment