Things that I love:
I love the blessing of my mother, the woman who gave me life & gave of her life to me!
I love the gift of my sister & brother.... whom I taught me different kinds of love I giving.
I love my husband, my life partner, my protector, my confidant!
I love my boys so, so very much that at times it hurts
I love my nieces & nephew whom hold a place in my heart with my own children
I love my family & friends whom add laughter & colour to my life
I love the cool air on a winters morning & breathing it deep into my lungs
I love first light, just as the sun emerges from behind the horizon
I also love last light when the sky is pink & everything takes on a Champagne Hue
I love to hear laughter, to see smiling faces
I love to watch the ocean and wonder about life
I love to feel the sand beneath my feet
I love it when my feet sink into the soft sand at the surfs edge till they dissappear
I love the feeling of the sun on my face
I love getting into a sun warmed car when you've been frozen by the elements
I love my husbands arms wrapped firmly around my body
I love cuddles...from everyone ...everyone of course being family & friends
I love baklava, mousakka, dolmades, butter chicken, sri-lanken curry, home made chocolate fudge, bacon & eggs...Oh Damn it...I love Food! Lord help Me!
I love chocolate...in particular Lindt Balls...Mmm MM
I love lolly gobble bliss bombs because it reminds me of my Nanny
I love square ice-cream (Pauls single serves) cause they also remind me of my Nanny
I love mangos, rockmelons, grapes, pecans, cashews, pinenuts.....Here I go again....more food!
I love the perfume of the gardenia
I love writing
I love flowers but in particular red & white roses
I love going for drives on the week end
I love the atmosphere of the markets
I love other things that I don't dare mention here in this space
Oh I guess I just really love life.....living!
No comments:
Post a Comment