Thanks Brian! I'm not really a big city kind of person either...but it does hold some beauty, especially at night! The other side of the river is beautiful too but didn't get over there to take any photos last night!
You captured this so well. Without the photo I would have pictured my own city reflecting in the river that runs through it. A perfect 160. Thanks for playing and ave a solid Sunday.
whagt a cool cityscape...not a big city kinda guy, but i looks really cool all lit up at night. nice 160.
ReplyDeletemine is up!
Thanks Brian! I'm not really a big city kind of person either...but it does hold some beauty, especially at night! The other side of the river is beautiful too but didn't get over there to take any photos last night!
ReplyDeletecolorful and peaceful 160,
ReplyDeleteI enjoy it very much!
not only was the photo beautiful but i'm under the impression that you shot it? this is stunning and so is your 160!!
ReplyDeleteYou captured this so well. Without the photo I would have pictured my own city reflecting in the river that runs through it. A perfect 160. Thanks for playing and ave a solid Sunday.
ReplyDeleteVery well said, and I'm hoping YOU too that picture. It's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGracias Jingle glad you liked!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mama Zen :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheri & yes I did shoot this photo & was very excited about the results...still trying to figure out night shots.
ReplyDeleteOh thanks Monkey Man, am pleased you liked it! Thanks for the nice comment, much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteYes Matty I did take this photo....I took it from bottom of Kangaroo Point in Brisbane city! Hope you had great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful skyline.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful shot with all the colors!
ReplyDeletePhoto: Breathtaking!
ReplyDelete"55": Alluring!
Author/photographer: Awesome!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen... it is a pretty city at night!
ReplyDeleteThanks Susan ... for visiting & leaving a comment. It is colourful at night!
ReplyDeleteThank you Steveroni ! Hope all went well with your surgery!
ReplyDeletehttp://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/05/jingles-may-follower-award-week-3.html
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
Friendship awards 4 u.
need not to do it unless you want to ...
Smiles!
I love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks you Jingle for the lovely award! Hope you had a happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteThank you Champ!
ReplyDeleteFab reflections and colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dave...glad you like it!
ReplyDelete