

Ok here are the Batman photos I promised to post for Brian!!

This is my every so adorable and cuddly cat Kirra...he's such a poser and so very vain. He spends a lot of time in front of that mirror.

A beautiful sunset at Moreton Bay

The bridge in the background is the Hornibrook Bridge at sundown
yay! i am so Batman!
ReplyDeletethe sunset pics are marvelous too...love how it paints that tree orange...and cute kitty...
Thanks Brian! Hope you and your beautiful family had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteHeh, heh...put a halo over Kirra's head; she looks like she's got that "I'm not up to anything bad" look ;)
ReplyDeleteThe sunset shots are awesome, especially the glint off the tree in the second one :)
Hi Subby...yes Kirra always has that look, especially just before getting upto no good! Thanks for the compliments of the photos! Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. Go Batman.
ReplyDeletewhat a nice variety of photos, kath...there is certainly something for everyone :) the trees and the landscape of australia is always so fascinating to me! keep them coming, my friend :)
ReplyDeleteamazing sunsets, and i love a cat who admires himself, sends a good message to us humans i think.
ReplyDeleteI think its time for hubs and I to take another mini vaca! My son adored Bat Man when he was younger, we would go to Six Flags in Texas, and the explosions and the car running around- A boy thing! Well maybe some girl action as well!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love that last shot at sunset. That's desktop material.
ReplyDeleteI adore cats a lot, and Kirra looks like a special cat. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat was a sketch dear Katherine, and thanks for commenting, I always appreciate it ;-)
beautiful photos. i love the one of your cat!
ReplyDeleteYou gotta love Batman!
ReplyDeletethat last picture is amazing!
A good mix..a bat, a cat..can't go wrong including a kitty in everything!
ReplyDeleteWow. Great pictures. You Cat looks adorable. I liked the Sunset captures too. I better build my own Bat Mobile. That way I can join Batman.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day...:)
I especially loved the picture of your cat especially! Also, I missed having you back at my blog with your great comments. It's still at http://thelunaticsdiary.blogspot.com and I have actually added more of my drawings and MANY more.
ReplyDeletePlease come back!
Hey - Batman's pretty cool and so is the Batmobile but you really got me with those sunset photos!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week Katherine.
Great Photos All.Your Cat has plenty to be vain about!
ReplyDeleteThe sunset is absolutely stunning - My favourite time of the day :)
ReplyDeletewhat brave and beautiful post.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
Dear All ... I am sorry I have not responded to everyone sooner & individually. Things have been rather chaotic in my home the last few weeks & I have had to leave my blog alone for a bit. I hope that this week will bring me some spare time to catch up on everyones blogs.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your lovely comments too... hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Cheers to you all! Katherine xxx