I can so relate! Sometimes I find inspiration looking at vintage photography. It somehow releases memories and thoughts stored in the archive files in my mind.
Hello everyone. Thank you all so very much for your comforting, kind words, they settle well in this heavy, hazy head of mine. Hope you are all having a wonderful week. Cheers Kath xxx
I can identify with that, very good 160 :o)
ReplyDeleteIf only it were that easy. Just erase and re-write.
ReplyDeletemay they find you when the time is right...and hope the next week is not so dark...
ReplyDeletemy 160
Good 160. :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope colourful days are on the way for you.
My 160 - His First Time.
Yes tap tap tap erase, wonder idea, or if only we were a dvd,where we could rewind, and go back to the good parts and play it over again,,
ReplyDeleteJoanny
http://thedowsersdaughter.blogspot.com/
Some of these hazy "I can't think of anything to write" posts turn out to be great...just like this one. Thanks for being a part of the Sunday 160.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great 160. I hope more colorful days are ahead, and you can see the words shining like sparklers.
ReplyDeleteI hate it when I lose words. Happens every time someone starts talking to me while I'm writing. Drives me nuts.
ReplyDeleteMy 160 is here.
Colorful days are waiting for you...
ReplyDeleteThe days will arrive and they will be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh, I wish I could send some beautiful flowers your way! Go, get some rest and start fresh tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteFrom the depths of writer's cramp comes creativity - nicely done Katherine - augers well for a brighter week !!
ReplyDeleteThese days are often for me...
ReplyDeleteI can so relate! Sometimes I find inspiration looking at vintage photography. It somehow releases memories and thoughts stored in the archive files in my mind.
ReplyDelete*Throwing you some colorful inspirations* :)
Hello everyone. Thank you all so very much for your comforting, kind words, they settle well in this heavy, hazy head of mine. Hope you are all having a wonderful week. Cheers Kath xxx
ReplyDelete