Hey Brian, Too true... Christmas through the eyes of a child is True Magic! I think it's great if we can keep hold of that magical feeling as much as we possibly can! Cheers ~Kath x
Hiya Monkey I love driving through the streets leading up to Christmas whilst playing my favourite Christmas music .. I hope you post some picture of your Christmas lights so we can see how beautiful your place looks. Kath x
Moondustwriter .. Christmas for us here in QLD means warmer days, crickets, beetles & beautiful blue, sunshiny days. Thanks x
Hello Pattiken .. I had noticed that about the song before, I love the upbeat tempo of the song..it's light & happy! Don't you just love the smells, the sounds & the feel of Christmas!!
Hiya Deb .. Christmas is much to beautiful a time of the year.. not to enjoy. Just don't get caught up in all the commercialness of it!! That's when it becomes stressful!
Oh G-Man .. you a tender heart..thank you for your beautiful comment, I am blushing!! x :)
Jingle ... Yes I went shopping yesterday to spoil myself a little. I bought myself a few Christmas CD's (cheapies) and a few old Christmas movies. :)
Oh Yummy Alice ... I love turkey!! It is still a little early but the way this year has passed me by, it'll be here before we know it. You are writing a book?? Wow! that's fantastic!
Katherine
ReplyDeleteYou are the first to usher in the joyous magical time of the year,,,, with a lovely 160..
cheers,
joanny
Thanks Joanny for you lovely comment..hope you had wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeletesmiles. there is just something about the joy of christmas...perticularly with kids around that makes you feel young...
ReplyDeleteIt is getting to that time of year. We started talking about our plan for Christmas lights yesterday. Thanks for being a part of the Sunday 160.
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying all the elements that are coming forth for Christmas like birds preparing for spring
ReplyDeletemine is here
It's coming indeed. There is actually a house on our street with colored lights up outside.
ReplyDeleteThe video was interesting. The melody of the refrain in the song is almost exactly the same as that of Elton John's I'm Still Standing.
This is lovely ... you've actually put me in the mood for christams! :o)
ReplyDeleteThis was so sweet...
ReplyDeleteJust like you.. Great 160
That's a sweet spirit to carry on for the following 6 or 7 weeks.
ReplyDeletecheerful 160.
Merry Christmas, even if it's still too early for me. I have a Thanksgiving turkey to cook and a book to write.
ReplyDeleteHey Brian,
ReplyDeleteToo true... Christmas through the eyes of a child is True Magic! I think it's great if we can keep hold of that magical feeling as much as we possibly can! Cheers ~Kath x
Hiya Monkey
I love driving through the streets leading up to Christmas whilst playing my favourite Christmas music .. I hope you post some picture of your Christmas lights so we can see how beautiful your place looks. Kath x
Moondustwriter .. Christmas for us here in QLD means warmer days, crickets, beetles & beautiful blue, sunshiny days. Thanks x
Hello Pattiken .. I had noticed that about the song before, I love the upbeat tempo of the song..it's light & happy! Don't you just love the smells, the sounds & the feel of Christmas!!
Hiya Deb .. Christmas is much to beautiful a time of the year.. not to enjoy. Just don't get caught up in all the commercialness of it!! That's when it becomes stressful!
Oh G-Man .. you a tender heart..thank you for your beautiful comment, I am blushing!! x :)
Jingle ... Yes I went shopping yesterday to spoil myself a little. I bought myself a few Christmas CD's (cheapies) and a few old Christmas movies. :)
Oh Yummy Alice ... I love turkey!! It is still a little early but the way this year has passed me by, it'll be here before we know it. You are writing a book?? Wow! that's fantastic!