My Beautiful People

Friday, April 12, 2013

An Empyrean Wonderland - The Mag #163




Woman With a Towel, 1898, Edgar Degas

An Empyrean Wonderland


I wonder if you are aware of this disturbance you cause
You stand there before me with such bountiful beauty
My eyes follow your curves and you provoke an invasion of lustrous thought 
You awaken a desire in me that is both dangerous and exhilarating

You're body is intricate by design
A masterpiece
A feast for the eyes
Your siren-like beauty is beguiling and seductive 
You incite a wanting in me that causes me to ache inside

With my minds eye, I make love to you
I feel the velvety warmth of your body under mine
I breath you in, stealing your scent 
My lips, my tongue trace the salty curves of your heavenly body
And I want you now more than ever

You are woman!
An Empyrean Wonderland
and
In you I could be lost forever


Written by KMF
(Inspired by picture prompt from The Mag)

14 comments:

  1. How very sensually covetous and dreamily honest this is. You truly did see real beauty where others of us did not and I applaud you for it.

    "I breath you in, stealing your scent" = great line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lydia, I truly appreciate your comment. I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. I like the bit about the mind's eye. It hearkens back to the poets of old...

    ReplyDelete
  3. smiles...very nice....an empyrean wonderland...really nice sensuality in this as you go along katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Brian...glad you liked it! Have a great weekend :-)

      Delete
  4. I like lustrous thoughts. Invokes lust, but has another meaning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis true Theresa...thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my Mag!

      Delete
  5. Wow. Just...wow. This is a very sexy poem. I like what you did with the prompt. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked it Heidi .. thankyou very much.

      Delete
  6. I guess it never gets cold down under!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ayala for taking the time to visit my blog and for following, I am pleased you liked my Mag :-)

    ReplyDelete