My Beautiful People

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Waiting for tomorrow!











Thank goodness I've lived long enough and experienced enough to know that no matter how bad today may have been there is always a better day waiting for me somewhere over the horizon. It could be tomorrow or the tomorrow after that but it is there waiting for me somewhere in my future of tomorrows.
Maintaining a positive outlook is the key to my being able to keep going in a forward motion, instead of the alternative of moving in a downward one.  I guess I can thank my beautiful mother for gifting me with this trait. 
However, there are those times though when I feel the tentacles of that horrible dark beast tightening it's squeeze on me and trying it's hardest to take me down. At times like this I find some solace in the knowledge that I'm not alone, that there are many people facing similar battles. It's also great that as part of the human condition we have the gift of 'hindsight' and 'foresight' to know that situations CAN & DO change. We also have 'HOPE'. I know that it is hope that keeps my positivity beacon burning. Believing that no matter how dark the current moment may be there is light just waiting to shine it's warming, healing rays upon me.

4 comments:

  1. i hear you and share a similar belief in that my attitude is the momentum toward brighter days for sure...

    hope you are well katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am well, thanks for asking Brian! I hope that you and yours are all well also. Have yourself a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Katherine: I wish you all the positive vibrations I can muster up. Be well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JJ, thanks for your positive vibes. I am alright,sometimes I just need to remind myself when things are a bit blah that they won't stay that way. There are better days to come.

      Delete