
It's Valentines Day Eve ... tonight my husband & I have decided that we are deserving of a romantic interlude... Just the 2 of us!
We have our Gold Class Movie tickets, our dinner is booked, we have chocolates for the film & the only other thing we need is ourselves.
Our needs are simple ... the love we share doesn't really take too much to make the magic happen. Just being with him,alone, is special in itself!
It is hard when your house is full of other bodies, these 3 bodies being my 3 sons...aged 23,21 & 13.
I'm not sure what they would think if they saw a pathway of rose petals & candles all the way up the hallway & into the bedroom.
Although this would be lovely!!! I am thinking to myself that next Valentines Day we may need to spoil ourselves just that little bit more.
I'm thinking of a quaint little cottage in the mountains where no one else is in sight. A romantic dinner prepared by the best chef in the world... my husband, followed by an equally as beautiful desert delicately created by Mwa!
I'm thinking candles, roses, music, fireplace, bubble bath, massage & lot's of love!!
Yep ... It's a date! It may be a year in advance....but it is a date!
I'm just thinking it may deserve a dummy run ... say maybe the weekend after next!
I'll have to talk to the boss!!
No comments:
Post a Comment