Ok... this is a bit of a miserable attempt at a Friday 55 but given that I am like a bear with a sore head tonight I hope to be forgiven!
And there REALLY is only 55 words!!!
I also want to apologize for not having got around to everyones blog this week...hope to catch up over the weekend.
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.
Here's My Friday 55
There once was a man named Eddie
Who was cuddly like a big teddy
When he jumped into bed
He fell on his head
And now when he walks he's unsteady
~~~~~~~~~
A really nice man in Ontario
Can take a really great photo
He captured a frog
And a moss covered log
Iwonderwhatwillbenext on his Bloggo!
LMFAO
ReplyDeletecute! dead cute!
i, um, er...that last line about your friend from ontario looks a little suspicious to me, kath!! these were so cute and very well done, especially since you weren't feeling well...hope you are back on your feet and feeling fine again very, very soon, my friend!
ReplyDeletelol. when all else fails, forget to put in spaces...smiles. hope you feel better...and dont fall out of bed and become unsteady...
ReplyDeleteHAHA This was fun. Especially the one about your friend from Ontario....:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend too!
LOL...Right Brian ha ha...I second that...
ReplyDeleteThis was cute Katherine...
Six words with no spaces equals one word. That's my kind of cheating. Wish I'd thoght of it. Great limericks. My 55 is HERE .
ReplyDeleteLovely one, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteI owe you the same apology! I get busy each day- I love this piece, and it reminds me I need to do some poetry writing!
ReplyDeletehugs
E
Really letting those creative juices flow on these. I'm sure Rick will be honored that you made up a limerick about him. Funny stuff, and I hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHaha- thats great..!
ReplyDelete=]
havent heard of the Friday 55 but I can guess what it's about..a bit of silliness is definetly needed at times.
Gillian .. happy it made you laugh! Hope your having a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteHey Sheri.. I have a bug that's going around...still feeling a little crappy but not quite as bad as I was. I tried to keep it to the 55 & gave up... to much strain on the brain! Have a great weekend :)
Thanks Brian...we ended up spending the day at home cause hubby not feeling great either, so we've had plenty of rest! Have a nice day!
Thanks Mr Stupid..thanks for coming over, have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks JStar .. a little bit lazy, a little bit cheeky & a little bit fun!
Monkey...nothing else was working so I created a new word! Glad you enjoyed it! Have a great week end!
Thanks Dave you have a great weekend too!
Hey Elizabeth..life can be hectic at times & sometimes we forget to make time for ourselves. Have fun writing this weekend..Cheers to you Kath
Thanks heaps Scott.. still feeling a little ho-hum but on the mend. Hope your having a lovely weekend...looking forward to your Sunday Sunset! Cheers :)
Hi Anthony .. glad you enjoyed... and you're so right a bit of silliness helps keep things light... have a great weekend Anthony!
Ha ha LOL!! That's really good (and funny) Katherine - and I feel Honoured! (I couldn't get here sooner - internet problems !%$##&^& - it took a verrry long time just to post photos). So in honour of your linerick, I decided to try my hand at it. Here goes:
ReplyDeletethere once was a lady in blogland
whose deftness with words was renowned, and
who struck a good note
with an excellent quote
to go with her photos which were grand
It's not a 55'er, sorry.
Hope you're doing better.
Wow...I just discovered this comment, thanks Rick!
ReplyDeleteI love the limerick! You should write some more!!