Hello All... it is Monday morning here is Brisvegas and I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not ignoring them I have just been feeling unwell, as is my younger son. I haven't felt much like reading cause it hurts to concentrate.
So I hope you are all well & have had a great weekend.
I hope to catch up on some reading of blogs but it's not likely to be today! So everyone else keep well & have an awesome day!
At least I have beautiful blue skies to look at, that always helps.
Happy Monday!
Cheers to you All
Katherine
Feel better, Katherine!
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly BlueViolet!! :)
ReplyDeletei hope you feel better soon! not nice feeling yucky...esp when the kiddos are as well. may your skies always be blue...
ReplyDeleteAh, still not well Katherine. And I thought your family had you on the mend last week! Well, here's hoping the sun shines brighter on your day and things start to turn around for you. And just take it easy - we'll all still be here! :)
ReplyDeleteGet well soon,
ReplyDeletetake a walk,
shop for some new clothes,
dine outside home,
call a friend...
best wishes!
U Rock!
Get better, that's the FIRST thing on the agenda. Blogs will wait forever--GOOGLE will keep them for maybe a thousand years??? Do not quote that figure--grin!
ReplyDeleteGet better soon, gurl!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brian...I'm on antibiotics now so hopefully they'll kick in soon. It's the headaches that are a bother.
ReplyDeleteRick...I thought I was too then it all freshened up and I had a horrid weekend! I'll be OK though!
Thanks for your kind words!
Thank you Jingle ... I would love to do those things but not quite up to it just yet! But when I am, I'm there! Thanks for your lovely comment.
Cheers Steveroni...thanks for the well wishes. wishing you a great week ahead!
Thanks Gillian .. I'm trying!! :)
Hey Katherine, Take Care of Yourself.Be Better Soon.
ReplyDeleteBlast it, that lingering ick
ReplyDeleteBothering K and her brood.
Begone with you now with your sick
And leave them in much better mood.
Hi Tony Thanks for your well wishes.. I'm feeling a wee bit better this morning!
ReplyDeleteDear Mr Picklesworth thank you so much for the Get Well poem... I love it! (Smiles)
Sorry to hear...
ReplyDeleteHope both of you start feeling better in no time.
katherine, just get yourself some rest and feel better soon! here's hoping you're back on your feet again soon, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you Dean .. it's that time of the year! Cold & Flu season!
ReplyDeleteHey there Sheri ... I had to work today, fortunately not with clients. It is time for Annual mandatory training, so now I am suffering from information overload!!!
Get better soon. Here's a smile :| Sorry, this one :)
ReplyDeleteToodles!
i hope you and your son are feeling better soon. enjoy the blue skies!
ReplyDeletewarm smiles,
Hey Mr Stupid thanks for the smiles!!!
ReplyDeleteJessie we are starting to feel somewhat better now, thank goodness. Thanks for your well wishes!