
Its a glum, dark & dreary night
I feel so sad & sick
I need a hug... I need one now
I need it quick, quick, quick
My brain is hurts
My muscles ache
My eyes are itchy too
My neck is stiff
I've an itchy throat
I'm feeling sick & blue!
So while I wait
For your arrival home
I take some tea & pills
I breath in steam
To clear my head
And ease some of my ills
oh, poor baby, this doesn't sound good! i'll send over a pot of my best chicken soup, some orange juice and tylenol...wish i could be there to baby you, give you that big hug, and say 'there, there', to you :) it's easy to forget that we big girls need that tlc, especially when we're under the weather!
ReplyDeletehope you're up and about very soon, my friend!!
Ohh...thank you so much Sheri... you're so kind! I can feel the love all the way over here in the land of OZ!!
ReplyDeleteI'm taking myself to the doctor tomorrow!
Sorry about your being sick. Here's something to ponder while you're in bed: Here it is.
ReplyDeletehope you feel better...dont like to be sick...get some rest....
ReplyDeleteThanks Book Dilettante! I will go check it out!
ReplyDeleteThank you Brian ... I am going to bed right now! Early night for me tonight!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. Take care!:)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
oh no! not you, you better get some rest.
ReplyDeleteNever too ill to write. This is a terrific sick poem. Hope your illness is short lived.
ReplyDeleteFeel better! Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteFeel betta soon Hun
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, am sending many hugs...:-)
ReplyDeleteMr Stupid, Dave, Monkey, JStar, Gillian & Bernie.... thank you all for your well wishes & hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh yeh & thank Mr Stupid for coming to follow me too! :)
Oh dear. Que la sante vous trouve tout de suite!
ReplyDeleteI really don't know what you've written here Mr Picklesworth but I am guessing that your wishing me well! So, thank you! Hope your having a lovely day!
ReplyDelete"May health find you right away!"
ReplyDeleteI hope the sunshine I sent your way helped - if not directly with what ails you, then at least it brightened your spirit! Hopefully you're on the way to recovery now. (I think Mr. Picklesworth was wishing that good health would find you soon - based on the French I took in high school oh so many years ago :))
ReplyDeleteOh the sunshine helped lift my spirits heaps thanks Rick! Its hard to look out at blue skies & not feel a bit better. Cheers Kath :)
ReplyDeleteget well soon,
ReplyDeletesmiles!
rest yourself!