nice. great 160. glad i read the other post for the full story. bet it was good for the soul. just put the finishing touches on mine. it will be up in the morning.
Yeh we are a little ahead of you in time here in the land of OZ.. it's now Lunchtime here & your probably snoring your head off in bed. Glad you enjoyed my 160. :)
Thanks so much for your lovely comment Rick... I'm having a lot of fun learning how to take night shots. We bought a really sturdy tri-pod and I use a timer when taking the photo & it prevents movement which gives much better results.
Hey there Dean.. I hope your memories of Melbourne are good & if they are I am happy that my post did that for you!!! Hope your having a great weekend & thanks for the lovely comment!! Have a great week ahead
Hi Alice ... it was the love that fed my soul! Being with my husband uninterrupted ... a rare thing these days.. The city, is really not me in nature, I am more of a country girl at heart. But the city at night does hold a charm all of it's own. Very pretty! Thanks for visiting & all the best for a great week ahead.
Hey Monkey... you have a solid monday too! Thanks for the lovely comment. Romance is the best kind of fun...don't you think!! Have a great week Monkey Man!
nice. great 160. glad i read the other post for the full story. bet it was good for the soul. just put the finishing touches on mine. it will be up in the morning.
ReplyDeleteYeh we are a little ahead of you in time here in the land of OZ.. it's now Lunchtime here & your probably snoring your head off in bed. Glad you enjoyed my 160. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful night shots, and by "these" I mean the ones in the Sushi post too. Way to go.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Scott! We had such a fun night! Hope your having a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love night shots, and especially those with reflections! Excellent capture Katherine!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your lovely comment Rick... I'm having a lot of fun learning how to take night shots. We bought a really sturdy tri-pod and I use a timer when taking the photo & it prevents movement which gives much better results.
ReplyDeleteThis post brought my memories from Melb back to life. You have a smart way in taking a photo and mixing it with your words!
ReplyDeleteHey there Dean.. I hope your memories of Melbourne are good & if they are I am happy that my post did that for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHope your having a great weekend & thanks for the lovely comment!! Have a great week ahead
great little poem.. and lovely accompanying shot
ReplyDelete=]
Thanks Anthony! Hope you had a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteThis picture is fantastic. I love how the lights reflect onto the water. I could get lost in them.
ReplyDeleteThank Clueless...glad you like the photo... it really is a very pretty river at night!
ReplyDeleteI want to go!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect evening. The photo is lovely.
ReplyDeleteNot what would feed my soul, but I can certainly see the appeal.
ReplyDeleteHow beautifully romantic. Great 160. This photo reminds me of my home town - Portland, Oregon. Thank you so much for playing and have a solid Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI love the city lights and smells in this 160
ReplyDeletewell done my dear
mine is up
Caty .. you should then!!! Put it on your list of things to do, someday. Thanks for visiting & have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteCheryl it was a perfect evening ... simple & sweet. Good company, good food & some good scenery. Thanks for visiting & have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHi Alice ... it was the love that fed my soul! Being with my husband uninterrupted ... a rare thing these days..
ReplyDeleteThe city, is really not me in nature, I am more of a country girl at heart. But the city at night does hold a charm all of it's own. Very pretty!
Thanks for visiting & all the best for a great week ahead.
Hey Monkey... you have a solid monday too! Thanks for the lovely comment. Romance is the best kind of fun...don't you think!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week Monkey Man!
Thanks Moondustwriter.. I am so glad it appealed to your senses! It was a lovely evening!
ReplyDelete