My Beautiful People

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thank You - Flash Friday 55

Elated and Happy
To be in this place
Everybody's comments
Put a smile on my face

I'm so glad you come here
To read from my blog
Your're encouraging & kind words
Have brought me out of a fog

The inner peace I now feel
I would like to report
Will not be forgotten
Thanks for your support

Hugs!

By KMF


28 comments:

  1. Hugs right back at ya! :)
    Loved this 55. Well done. Have a great weekend! Peace and love/ Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo ... Peace and love to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very well done. And clever too, I might add.

    Mine is "LOST IN THE TRANSLATION"

    Have a great weekend! [and as always, scroll down a bit to find my 55]

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw shucks...its a pleasure to come by. hope you have a great day! nice 55.

    mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anni.. yours was also clever! Hope you have a fantastic weekend Anni with whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my pleasure having you visit!!! I've already read your 55 Brian & left a comment...very moving & very good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely poem, I too am always encouraged to receive comments from others, and the blogging community is such a great bunch of guys and gals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah thank you Peter ... yes, you are all a great bunch of guys & gals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. clever, indeed! it tickles me to think that you are so delighted to hear from us when it's US who take delight in making sure we visit!! thanks, katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very clever! And the pleasure is all ours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheri thank you so much...what a lovely lady you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh thank you Betsy you are so kind! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. (((HUGS))) Yes, Spread the Love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do the same for us! :)

    I began blogging because of my cafe closing and still grieving for my daughter, and it has helped me rise above the fog, that is until I get allergies, lol, then its back down into the blindness of pollen in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I come 2 ur bloggs to get peace. U have a calmness in ur writting that is theraputic. Good Read!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are welcome. Thank you for the fine posts to read.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a very sweet wordsmith. Pleased to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hugs Mona...thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elizabeth sorry to hear your still suffering with sinusitis. I too suffer from that but at the moment am not too bad. I find inhalation very helpful.
    I am sorry that all these terrible things have happened to you. I can only imagine how you must feel. My thoughts & prayers are with you!
    Warm Hugs coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Champ thank you for saying that...that's so nice! Knowing that makes me feel all warm inside!
    Have a wonderful weekend Champ!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Monkey Man..your're very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh thank you Jasmine I too am pleased to meet you too. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  23. sweet and happy 55.
    loved it so much!

    you deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow.

    Great F55

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely note and I am so happy to be part of it..in such a small way though since I just know you..
    Mine is here
    Have a great weekend!
    Happy Mother's Day!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Shakira ... Happy Mothers Day toyou too! Thanks for the lovely comment too

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gillian have a great mothers day & thanks!

    ReplyDelete