My Beautiful People

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Live - Love - Laugh ... Friday 55

From day to night
Things can change
The futures not written in the sand
We must remember to live our lives
Because sometimes things don't go as planned

Don't rush through life
Take the time
Soak in whats in store
Notice things
Feel it all
Remember to explore


So ....


Hug
Kiss
Talk
Listen
Love
Breathe
Take chances
Live



19 comments:

  1. I agree 100%
    I live life to the fullest every day.
    Your gratitude sure shows here.
    Loved your 55.
    Thanks for doing this, and WELCOME HOME!!!!!
    You Rock Baby...
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End.....G

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot. i agree completely...life to the full...its easy to lose sight of that with all that happend that we dont plan...but we can not let that steal our joy. wonderful 55 katherine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You capture my philosophy on life beautifully. Big smiles while reading your 55.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very true. this is the perspective we should all have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true!

    Ha! Both our poems ended with the word, "Live"! Great minds think alike ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! A third in agreement here with your sentiments to soak up every day and enjoy every moment. Very refreshing.

    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh G-Man you have such a way with words...you've left a smile on my dial and that is a great thing, I needed that today.

    Hiya Brian...thanks so much for your lovely comments as always.

    Welcome KB & I'm so happy I put a smile on your face. Thanks for stopping by.

    Hi Lime.. yes it would be great if we all lived this way but sometimes we get caught up in the tediousness, ritualistic aspects of life and forget about what's REALLY important. I am guilty of this myself. But recent events have woken me up some.

    Hey there CM ... Life is worth writing about I reckon!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Why thank you Janine ... thanks for your comment and for stopping by for a read...you're welcome back anytime.

    Thanks Opaque for stopping by and for your comment...greatly appreciated.

    Thanks Gillian... hope all's well..have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice. Take the time to stop and smell the roses, as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, yes....live life to the fullest degree!!!

    Here's Mine. Yes, I finally did one...long time no see!!!

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Matty.. so true..we have to make time to smell the roses!!

    Hey Anni ... thanks for your comment and for popping by...I heading your way now! You have a fantastic weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I agree with you! You are so loving and thoughtful...

    ReplyDelete
  12. No use saying on the deathbed, now I've the time.Here's my Friday 55. Hope your week goes well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes. Stay in the moment. So hard to do, but so worth it. Great 55.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. What a wonderful reminder to make the most of every moment!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Jinksy .. have a great weekend!

    Hi Elizabeth .. thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment as always. Hope all is well!

    Hi John ....this is so true. It's better to live everyday to the fullest.

    Gidday Monkey Man ... it is worth it. Thanks Monkey!! Have a great weekend.

    Thanks Teresa ... thanks for your lovely comment..hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete