My Beautiful People

Friday, November 5, 2010

My Diamonte Poem



Throw me a challenge JJ and I will give it a go.
Anyway...here it is!!

It's a Chocolate Diamond!



chocolate
sugary, sweet
tantalizing, taste, buds
aphrodisiac, lovers, exotic, treat
sensual , addictive,moreish
habitual, indulgence
sinful


Inspired by



7 comments:

  1. Katherine: You might not know it, but you're a fine poet!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ...thank you very much! I appreciate your comment. Blushing now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mix it with peanut butter and you got me...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you described it perfectly !! A favourite weakness of mine.

    Hope your weekend is going well and the infection has left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree w/JJ! u did cover chocolate well!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did well.
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you, friend?

    Glad to land on your exciting poetry land here.

    Welcome linking in a poem to our potluck today, Thanks in advance!

    http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com/2010/11/poetry-potluck-buildings-landmarks-and.html

    Some awards will be assigned upon participation.

    I signed in to follow your blog.
    Welcome follow us back.

    First time participants can simply submit an old poem.

    xxx
    I value your support...

    ReplyDelete