My Beautiful People

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Friday 55 - Loving Arms



Loving Arms



Omnipresent

Feelings of love

Interlacing our hearts & souls

Locked in as if by dovetailing

We fit together

In love .. I am complete

Emotions swell within this space

Your hands caress my heart

Cushioning the hurt that awaits outside

With you I am safe

With you I am happy

With you I can 'always' be me!

By KMF




17 comments:

  1. It is 'true love' .. thanks Tony!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiles. what a beautiful post....love is definitely the thread in the 55s this week...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful feeling to be loved and accepted, to be who we are, and feel safe in that space.

    just lovely,

    joanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Loved this Katherine!
    Beautifully written.
    Excellent 55 My Dear.
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so touching...truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delight 55. A tad more romantic than my Santa slaying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's true love.

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful writing!

    thanks for visiting my place

    Cheers from Uruguay :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you have those loving arms - you deserve it!!

    Have a wonderful weekend

    Love from the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  10. One would have to be in love to understand the beautiful poem. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know the feeling. Beautiful 55 my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heya Brian ..thank you so very much! Pleased that you like it.

    Hi Joanny .. yes it is wonderful & I know how lucky I am to have it! Thanks for your lovely comment.

    Oh thank you G-Man ..it was reading your 55 that sparked off my thoughts in this direction. Thank you G-Man and have a cracker of a weekend yourself. Cheers Kath x

    Why thank you David - very much!

    He!He!He! Thanking you Monkey Man .. I'm happy to have pleased. :)

    Hi Alice .. it is true love and has been since I was 15. Thanks :)

    Thanking you Gabriela for your kind comment. Have a wonderful weekend ..cheers from Australia!!

    Oh thank you so much Moondustwriter as do you! Thanks ~ have a fabulous weekend!

    Hi JJ ... so you know what I mean! Thank you JJ ...have a great weekend.

    I'm so glad you do KB .. love is grand (most of the time..tee!hee!hee!. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful snapshot of true love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Giovanni .. it is how I feel! :)

    ReplyDelete