My cousin posted this video on her facebook page and I thought that it was well worth sharing with my blogger friends. The young woman in this video sees the world through beautiful, gentle & kind eyes. If only more of us could be this way, how different would this world be.
makes one think.
ReplyDeletelike the look of the blog friend ;)
Thank you very much David... I thought it was time for a face lift. Yes, it certainly does make one think.
ReplyDeletenice remodel katherine and great to see you today! i really enjoyed the vid...our words carry so much power...
ReplyDeleteWow! This made my soul smile :)
ReplyDeleteThe write (right) worlds (words) due (do) make a deference (difference).
ReplyDeleteThank you Brian, it's been a while, I know! Glad you liked the video ... sometimes its just in how something is said, that can make the difference. :)
ReplyDeleteHey there Champ .. I know what you mean, it did the same to mine. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteThat they do Don!! Thanks for your comment :)
ReplyDeleteWow! that is a stunner for sure... (I'm from JJ's page)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kalei's Best Friend ... I'm glad you came over for a visit. Any friend of JJ's is a friend of mine!!!
ReplyDelete