Capturing my life's journey.
"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." Helen Keller
My Beautiful People
Monday, July 25, 2011
Adam Sandler - I Feel Pretty - Anger Management
Oh my goodness I had to share this from the movie Anger Management... it made he giddle so hard, I almost became incontinent... tee! hee! hee! I hope it gives you a giggle too!
My sons grew up watching his earlier movies & I grew to appreciate his wierd humour back then. This scene always makes me laugh, Jack Nicholson's expressions are priceless. Thanks everyone for your comments. Cheers Kath xx
i may need to start keeping song lyrics for when i am stuck in traffic...lol
ReplyDeleteAdam Sandler makes me giggle too.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters
ReplyDeleteHeee-larious! Thanks for a good laugh : )
ReplyDeleteMy sons grew up watching his earlier movies & I grew to appreciate his wierd humour back then. This scene always makes me laugh, Jack Nicholson's expressions are priceless. Thanks everyone for your comments. Cheers Kath xx
ReplyDelete