My Beautiful People

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bright Star - Official Trailer

I really enjoyed this movie. It was a beautiful , lyrical love story. A feast for the eyes, the heart & the soul. Beautiful!!

Not everyone's cup of tea though says my husband. Too slow!!






"Don't be discouraged by failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, in as much as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterwards carefully avoid." John Keats

9 comments:

  1. Good morning Katherine.....I, too, loved this movie. I knew very little about the poet before I saw the movie.

    Stay well,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out, because I teach Keats, and I am intrigued. However, don't be upset with me if I agree with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks really good. Im adding it to my must see list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo .. thanks! He was a master of the lyrical word with a romantic heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could never be upset with you JJ, you're much too nicer person and so am I for that matter. It takes an awful lot to upset me. Check it out anyway. It is a beautiful piece of cinematography and as much as I loved it, I have to agree with my husband somewhat because it was a little slow. In saying that, I really didn't care that it was slow because I wasn't in a hurry at the time anyhows. Have a wonderful day JJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi David.. do add it to your list. I hope you like it and I will forgive you if you don't. :)This sort of movie is not everyone's cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have not seen this though i am now adding it to the list...i am a sucker for romantic movies...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I knew that about you Brian from reading your beautiful writings! I hope you like it. happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not much of a movie goer Katherine (interferes with my ADD ;-) but I like the Keats' quote ! Very true.

    ReplyDelete