Very poignant Katherine. Life goes by so quickly and when you look back it's made up of all those special moments. I suspect that many people who haven't had those special moments, or perhaps enough of them, grow up to have problems. Ultimately it's about our relationships, not our possessions. Great post !
So true Rick .. our relationships are the true treasures of life & we need to be more concious when relating to one another. It's a wonderful video. I've been doing a bit of internet surfing today as I'm home sick and have found so many wonderful videos. Have a great week Rick.
Ive said it b4...mums are angels from above.
ReplyDeleteThose words are so ever true!. This video really touched me..Would love to repost this on my page...
ReplyDeleteah great video...saw this not too long ago...
ReplyDeleteDavid I couldn't agree with you more!
ReplyDeleteKalei's Best Friend it touched me to that is why I just had to share.. please feel free to do the same. :)
It is, isn't it Brian!
Very poignant Katherine. Life goes by so quickly and when you look back it's made up of all those special moments. I suspect that many people who haven't had those special moments, or perhaps enough of them, grow up to have problems. Ultimately it's about our relationships, not our possessions. Great post !
ReplyDeleteSo true Rick .. our relationships are the true treasures of life & we need to be more concious when relating to one another. It's a wonderful video. I've been doing a bit of internet surfing today as I'm home sick and have found so many wonderful videos. Have a great week Rick.
ReplyDelete