My Beautiful People

Monday, July 4, 2011

To a Child - Love is spelled T-I-M-E: A Short Inspirational Film

10 comments:

  1. followed it over to youtube...made me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, tis a beautiful little movie & certainly makes great food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible the effect we can have on others, especially our children, without even being conscious of it many times. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick .. Yes I know and I think we are all guilty of it at times. It's a special video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine: Very moving. I cannot help but feel that with respect to two of my four children, my recollections are not consistent with theirs. I am very confident, however, that my wife and I did the best we could with what we had. At least we gave it all.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. this brought a smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi JJ.. I think on the most part we do the very best we can for our children & sometimes there just doesn't seen to be enough time to do things the way we would really like to. I am sure you would have done the very best you could with what you had. Have a wonderful week JJ.

    David.. it is an emotive video.. it made me smile :)& cry :( Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the note of encouragement...i am not going anywhere just letting go responsibilities of the other site and will def be around...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brian I am so very pleased to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very true indeed! And thanks for your visit...I know that homes in other parts of the country sell for so much and many times it is a shack for a big price! :D

    ReplyDelete