Capturing my life's journey. "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." Helen Keller
Kath: I have a huge photo of the Cotton Club hanging over my desk. Oh yes. I'm a fan.
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!I'm the biggest fan of Cotton Club... Yeah!
Hey JJ & The Tame Lion.. I only just recently discovered them while surfing the internet & I absolutley love them. They harmonise so perfectly..very, very easy on the ear!! So now I too am a fan! A wonderful weekend to you both!
Love it too!
This was great- thanks!
That was fun. I have to say I didn't understand the guy at the end. But I really enjoyed that video.
Kath: I have a huge photo of the Cotton Club hanging over my desk. Oh yes. I'm a fan.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI'm the biggest fan of Cotton Club... Yeah!
Hey JJ & The Tame Lion.. I only just recently discovered them while surfing the internet & I absolutley love them. They harmonise so perfectly..very, very easy on the ear!! So now I too am a fan! A wonderful weekend to you both!
ReplyDeleteLove it too!
ReplyDeleteThis was great- thanks!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun. I have to say I didn't understand the guy at the end. But I really enjoyed that video.
ReplyDelete