My Beautiful People

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Day In The Sunshine!!

Yesterday, Saturday, we took a nice relaxing drive up to the Sunshine Coast. We stopped via Eumundi where we went for a short stroll through the Markets. I forgot to get the camera out of the car with me so there are no photos but these markets are truly amazing. There is just so much to see, hear & do. If you want to have a little look.. Here is a link to the Eumindi Market website.
After this we continued further up the coast and visited Noosa. After which we went to Mooloolaba for a nice seafood feast.



Below are a few photos I'd like to share of our beautiful beaches.


The first of hundreds leading down to the beach below. Very easy decent but coming back up is an effort.


Matthew only 1/4 of the way down the stairs


Matt kicking football on the beach








My husband Eddie & I

4 comments:

  1. aww...love that pic of you two there at the end...the beach is such a romantic place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much Brian & agree with you about that!

    Yes fun times were had thanks Monkey Man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ARE beautiful beaches (I especially liked your no. 4 shot !). And your place names sound intriguing !

    ReplyDelete