Capturing my life's journey. "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." Helen Keller
What a joyful and cathartic moment of silliness.Especially with the birds!Such beautiful colours and wonderful movements.
Adelaide ... thankyou for your lovely comment! The kids had such a great day!
very cool. some very happy pics!
Thanks Brian..the only bad part of the day was having to leave... it is a really beautiful & peaceful place to be.
It looks like such a fun time! I wish I could jump that high, but I'm too old to try : )
I wish I could jump that high too LadyCat! They did have a fun time! And my husband & I had a fun time capturing it all ... Have a lovely week LadyCat :)
Nothing like a bit of light-hearted levitation in such beautiful surroundings :)
What fun pictures! I like your blog. :-)
Hello Susan ... I'm pleased you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thanks for the kind comment!
What a joyful and cathartic moment of silliness.
ReplyDeleteEspecially with the birds!
Such beautiful colours and wonderful movements.
Adelaide ... thankyou for your lovely comment! The kids had such a great day!
ReplyDeletevery cool. some very happy pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brian..the only bad part of the day was having to leave... it is a really beautiful & peaceful place to be.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like such a fun time! I wish I could jump that high, but I'm too old to try : )
ReplyDeleteI wish I could jump that high too LadyCat! They did have a fun time! And my husband & I had a fun time capturing it all ... Have a lovely week LadyCat :)
ReplyDeleteNothing like a bit of light-hearted levitation in such beautiful surroundings :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures! I like your blog. :-)
ReplyDeleteHello Susan ... I'm pleased you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thanks for the kind comment!
ReplyDelete