These are wonderful images of clouds, Katherine. Thank you so much for drawing my attention to them. I love to look up and see the complex things that wind can do with the sky above me. Gives me an immense feeling of connection with the planet.
Yes I would agree with you there Julie. Autumn is beautiful! It is another glorious day in Brisbane today .. just wish I was out with my husband celebrating it's beauty. Thanks for your visit & for your lovely comment.
I have always loved cloud gazing & it amazing how many things can be seen .. Yes,on having another look, I can see that too! Someone reaching out for a nice big hug.. Have a great day Subby!
do you see the phoenix in the last pic?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYes I can see a bird too Brian! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteMamaZen thank you!
Who said that clouds can not be gorgeous. I love it
ReplyDeleteThanks Yorsined! I think they're gorgeous too!
ReplyDeleteThose are some beautiful captures......beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHey Reggie .. nice to see you here!! Thanks for your lovely comment! Have a great week.. K :)
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful images of clouds, Katherine. Thank you so much for drawing my attention to them. I love to look up and see the complex things that wind can do with the sky above me. Gives me an immense feeling of connection with the planet.
ReplyDeleteIsn't autumn just the most wonderful of seasons!!
Yes I would agree with you there Julie. Autumn is beautiful! It is another glorious day in Brisbane today .. just wish I was out with my husband celebrating it's beauty.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit & for your lovely comment.
When we look up, sometimes for help, sometimes to praise, we notice the beauty that can be in the skies. These are great examples.
ReplyDeleteWhat you say is so true Rick! I find it soothing to the soul ... thanks for your comment! :)
ReplyDeleteBrian's pretty close on that last one. Tho' I can see someone reaching out to me :)
ReplyDeleteI have always loved cloud gazing & it amazing how many things can be seen .. Yes,on having another look, I can see that too! Someone reaching out for a nice big hug.. Have a great day Subby!
ReplyDelete