Thanks Brian! It is such a beautiful spot & there are so many other beautiful spots in & around the Gold Coast Hinterland! I would love to see some pictures of your Natural Bridge Brian!
Thanks Bernadine..it had actually been 20 years since I had been then myself. It is just as I remember it only there are now fences up surrounding it to protect it! You used to be able to swim in it but not any more.
Hi Elizabeth...I'm glad you enjoyed the walk! We had such a lovely day!
Thanks for playing and thank you for the beautiful images. I am going to have to find out more about this natural arch it looks like a wonderful place to walk.
I love scenic photos and these are superb. Looks like a beautiful place to spend a day. My fave is the last one but looks a little spooky - like a bottomless pit. Good thing it's fenced - I don't do well with heights :(
It is a lovely spot Rick. When I was a teen we went swimming in the water hole below the waterfall that you see in my photos. You used to be able to climb up the rocks & bomb dive in. It was rumored that no one had ever touched the bottom. I was quite an adventurous young girl & we would dive down was long as we could hold our breath & never did reach the bottom. Luckily I have outgrown this adventurousness & like yourself I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground & see what coming ahead!
wonderful. we live about 30 minutes away from Natural Bridge, VA....natures carved masterpiece. great description...
ReplyDeletemy 16 is up!
Thanks Brian! It is such a beautiful spot & there are so many other beautiful spots in & around the Gold Coast Hinterland! I would love to see some pictures of your Natural Bridge Brian!
ReplyDeleteI've never been there, but it looks gorgeous. I love how you included multiple photos, and your words describe perfectly
ReplyDeleteI am glad you invited us to take this walk with you...ahhh takes me back to some places I have visited...
ReplyDeleteThanks Bernadine..it had actually been 20 years since I had been then myself. It is just as I remember it only there are now fences up surrounding it to protect it! You used to be able to swim in it but not any more.
ReplyDeleteHi Elizabeth...I'm glad you enjoyed the walk! We had such a lovely day!
Thanks for playing and thank you for the beautiful images. I am going to have to find out more about this natural arch it looks like a wonderful place to walk.
ReplyDeleteMonkey it is a very beautiful place to walk, take photos & sit to contemplate life. I am sure you would love it!
ReplyDeleteI love scenic photos and these are superb. Looks like a beautiful place to spend a day. My fave is the last one but looks a little spooky - like a bottomless pit. Good thing it's fenced - I don't do well with heights :(
ReplyDeleteIt is a lovely spot Rick. When I was a teen we went swimming in the water hole below the waterfall that you see in my photos. You used to be able to climb up the rocks & bomb dive in. It was rumored that no one had ever touched the bottom. I was quite an adventurous young girl & we would dive down was long as we could hold our breath & never did reach the bottom. Luckily I have outgrown this adventurousness & like yourself I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground & see what coming ahead!
ReplyDeleteWow! Simply fantastic
ReplyDeleteYorsined ~ :)
ReplyDelete