Brian thanks for your comment! It is 4pm on Friday here in Brisbane, so my Friday is almost done but I did have a lovely day! I hope you have a great Friday too Brian!
Ah - lovely flower shots Katherine! I have no idea what season you're in - I can't even tell what day it is there :) But looks like everything sure is blooming! Enjoy your weekend.
Hey Brian...It is Friday evening her in Bris Vegas (Brisbane) and these photo's were taken in Spring 2009. We are currently in Autumn (March - May) then it's winter(June - August)followed by Spring (Sept-Nov)... glad you liked the photos! You have a great weekend too!
Hiya JM ... thanks.. I asked my husband what this blossom was & it is a peach blossom. It is very pretty isn't it! This was my husbands photo...he takes amazing pictures. Have a great day JM!
Your photos are so beautiful.....:-) Hugs
ReplyDeletePigface flower? A bouquet of those would surely send a mixed message!
ReplyDeletenice macro of the bee...love all the colors of the flowers in spring. hope you have a wonderful friday!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you Bernie! Hug back :)
ReplyDeleteI know! Not a very nice name for such a pretty little flower! Have a great weekend Mr Picklesworth
ReplyDeleteBrian thanks for your comment! It is 4pm on Friday here in Brisbane, so my Friday is almost done but I did have a lovely day! I hope you have a great Friday too Brian!
ReplyDeleteAh - lovely flower shots Katherine! I have no idea what season you're in - I can't even tell what day it is there :) But looks like everything sure is blooming! Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat incredible photo shots --- that bee picture -- wonderful close up-- You raise the bar in blog land C'est très magnifique!
ReplyDeleteJoanny
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Brian...It is Friday evening her in Bris Vegas (Brisbane) and these photo's were taken in Spring 2009. We are currently in Autumn (March - May) then it's winter(June - August)followed by Spring (Sept-Nov)... glad you liked the photos! You have a great weekend too!
ReplyDeleteJoanny that is such a kind thing to say! Thank you very much! Have a wonderful weekend :) Kath
ReplyDeleteLovely post! I especially enjoy the second shot.
ReplyDeleteHiya JM ... thanks.. I asked my husband what this blossom was & it is a peach blossom. It is very pretty isn't it! This was my husbands photo...he takes amazing pictures. Have a great day JM!
ReplyDelete