Capturing my life's journey. "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." Helen Keller
awww...wonderful pics!
Thanks Brian!
How adorable! Well really beautiful! I should post some of my sweetie photos- his is a smoocher, and so most of them are of him kissing me on the cheeks- the blushing ones :)
Beautiful pics!
such warm and sweet pictures!!! you make a beautiful couple!warm smiles,
Thanks Elizabeth...I would love to see your photos too!
Thank you Champ!
Jessie...that is very kind of you! We are happy!
Great shots Katherine - great looking couple. Must bring back a lot of memories. Thanks for posting.
Thanks Rick..they do bring back a lot of wonderful memories.
awww...wonderful pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brian!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Well really beautiful! I should post some of my sweetie photos- his is a smoocher, and so most of them are of him kissing me on the cheeks- the blushing ones :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics!
ReplyDeletesuch warm and sweet pictures!!! you make a beautiful couple!
ReplyDeletewarm smiles,
Thanks Elizabeth...I would love to see your photos too!
ReplyDeleteThank you Champ!
ReplyDeleteJessie...that is very kind of you! We are happy!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots Katherine - great looking couple. Must bring back a lot of memories. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rick..they do bring back a lot of wonderful memories.
ReplyDelete