
Come on my love
Now pucker Up
Let me take you far away
My waiting lips
Have much to give
Come on my love lets play
Kiss me darling
I've worn the perfect shade
Called Luscious Chocolate Treat
Come have a taste
No time to waste
Their lips now gently meet!
MWA!
By KMF
hot poem...very nice.
ReplyDeleteBlushes! Thanks Brian...eagerly anticipating yours!
ReplyDeleteWow...very nice and romantic. Love that shade of lipstick : )
ReplyDeletemmmm ... chocolate - a favourite!
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike I almost called my The Kiss -- but changed in the end... nice poem very well done,
ReplyDeleteJoanny
Thanks LadyCat..I have actually never heard of any such shade of lippy...but it fit & it was fun. Thanks for the compliment!
ReplyDeleteHiya Rick .. anything chocolate is mmmmm..thanks
Joanny .. I am going over to read yours now! Thanks for your lovely comment. I can't wait to read yours.
Dear Katherine: You are a romantic! Lovely and tender! Sensual chocolate! Mmmmm!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chiccoreal for you lovely comment!
ReplyDeleteHow delightful and sumptuous; thoroughly enjoyed your poem. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThankyou kindly Sundance!I am so happy you liked it!
ReplyDeletehttp://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/55-her-name-is-kate-pg-13/
ReplyDeletemy 55 is here
thank you for the attention!
Ji thanks for visiting.. I just read your 55 ... very nice!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Willow! A tasty treat inspired by your Magpie Tails!! Thank you for lighting my creative fire. I know I have a ways to go ... but I am certainly enjoying the journey!
ReplyDeleteWonderfully playful!! "Let me take you far away"..... Seem this prompt is taking several of us away!!
ReplyDeleteRick
Rick I think Willow's prompt is to blame for all this lip smacking sensuality! I have just been around reading some of the other Magpie Tails & wow wee...there is some spice out there!!
ReplyDeleteRomantic and sexy and fun. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jennifer .. I had fun writing it too! Glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteI must agree with the others, Katherine, there is passion in your soul!
ReplyDeleteCatalyst .. I am blushing! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSweet read - touching tribute to Luscious Chocolate Treat and love!
ReplyDeleteThankyou Tumblewords .. I appreciate you taking the time to read my poem :)
ReplyDeleteCombining lipstick with chocolate - can't possibly fail, can it. An invitation? a chance to taste and dream... lovely.
ReplyDeleteStar
Hi Star..thanks for taking the time to read my poem & for the lovely comment.
ReplyDeleteQuick tempo, this could be a song.
ReplyDeleteSounds lusciously delicious!
ReplyDeleteSpacedlaw .. thanks for coming over to visit & for your comment. :}
ReplyDeleteThanks kindly Steviewren!
A nice day to you both~!
Love the Mwa at the end!Is there really a lipstick called Luscious Chocolate treat?
ReplyDeleteHiya Peter ... I don't think so .. I just made it up! Mwa!
ReplyDeletePoetikat thank you!
ReplyDelete