Ok.... I wasn't going to post these but here they are!! The polar bears at Sea World were, shall we say, extremely playful the last time we went to sea world...we are hopeful that, maybe, just maybe... there may be some little cubs join the Polar Bear family at Seaworld!!
I do hope the following photos do not offend!!
Awww, how cute - polar bear 'hugs'! :) Aren't they playing the polar bear version of 'leap frog' ? (OK - I'll stop now without commenting on their expressions).
ReplyDeleteGreat *action* shots Katherine!
Rick I know what you mean about the expressions...priceless!!! Ahhh..that's what their doing!! hee!hee!hee!
ReplyDeleteLOL you guys are too funny! Bad girl bad! he he
ReplyDeleteIt is Rick's fault...he told me to do it!!! He started this whole thing... Hee! Hee! Hee!
ReplyDeleteinto the wild...lol. yours just became the highest rated site among male polar bear bloggers...smiles.
ReplyDeleteBrian...your so funny! Nature at it's best I guess!
ReplyDeleteOh to be so free in life -- To behave playfully and uninhibitedly -- frolicking unabashedly in their 'Garden of Eden' before there were sin-- luckily it is not so in their world.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo -- love Brian's comment.
Joanny
Ah thank you Joanny for your thoughtful comment! Yes Brian is full of clever wit & charm isn't he?
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful day Joanny!!