Blue cloudless skies above me
The Autumn sun beaming down upon me
Warming me from the outside in
I'm so happy to be here in this moment..
In this time
The air is cool, crisp & clean
It's so easy to breath
Nature sings it's song aloud
Birds, Frogs all participants in this beautiful life!
By KMF
nice 55 katherine...love those moments when all is right with the world...and nature sighs.
ReplyDeletemine is up!
I love autumn...it's my favorite time of year. I really like the 'cool, crisp and clean' air.
ReplyDeleteLove this Katherine. It captures Autumn so incredibly well.
ReplyDeleteHope you are well, and remain in this moment, this time, dear Katherine. Ahhh...
Lovely 55. I read in your profile that you love nature. I can tell. I do to. As for the other things you love; life, good conversation, laghter, coffee, toast, music, poetry - well, I'm right there with ya! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs/ Jo.
Brian - I love that! Nature sighs!! You are remarkable with words...clever man :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI know LadyCat...the weather is just perfect...not too hot & not too cold...just right! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt was a truly delightful day today thanks Mmmm ... I am well, thanks for asking & hope that this message finds you well also. Have a great weekend & thanks for the lovely comment! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs back at you Jo! Thank you for your beautiful comment too... you've put a smile on my face! Have a wonderful weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful way "to put into words, how wonderful life is ..." (reminds me of an EJ song :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
Thank you CopMama!
ReplyDeleteYour so kind Rick! Thankyou! Hope you have a fantastic weekend too...we actually just got back from the sunshine coast...I have some awesome photos to share with you all...will post soon!
ReplyDeleteYour opposite seasonal changes cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteExcellent 55 Katherine.
Bucolic Bliss...Ahhhh.......
Thanks for visiting, thanks for playing, and please have a Kick Ass Week-End...Galen
Thank G-Man...glad you liked it! I'll let you in on a little secret, I had to google Bucolic...had no idea what it meant but thank you cause now I have learnt a new word!!
ReplyDeleteI love playing and will play again. Cheers Galen...have a great day!!