Capturing my life's journey.
"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." Helen Keller
My Beautiful People
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Shark Bay Fish Tank
The sting ray came over to say hello
White pointer shark
Perch
It was mesmerizing sitting there watching the life in this underwater world. So beautiful! You can't really appreciate just how big this tank is from this picture. It is massive!
Amazing photo's Katherine. Thank you for your comments on my blog. I can't tell you how much your words of encouragement have meant to me through my last few trips.
Your blog is always good place to visit Ron! You write so eloquently of your experiences & I am in awe of how amazing & how hard it must be. Your images are wonderful, honest & raw! They speak the TRUTH! I am pleased you like my pictures!
Absolutely stunning photographs! I went to the Aquarium in Osaka, Japan last December, and it had amazing fish tank displays just like that. Sadly, our photos did not really turn out :(
Hi Peter & thanks for the compliment. I took many, many photos on this day & these ones are some of the better ones that I took...there are many I took that were just dreadful.
oooohh... I love the color of the water.. so refreshing, clear, and clean. I agree; one can get drawn in this amazing underwater world. Makes me think of the movie "Ibis". Have a great day Katherine! :) The Bach
Thank you JStar for popping over to visit & for becoming a follower, I am very pleased you have enjoyed my blog. Thank you also for you lovely comment!
I can only imagine; but I understand, because I absolutely love going to an aquarium. There is something about sitting back and watching fish in their natural (or somewhat natural) environment that is very soothing.
some more beautiful pics...
ReplyDeleteThanks Brian... I was snap happy the day we went to Sea World...so much beauty to be captured.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I really like the colors of blue and the sea creatures are so intriguing.
ReplyDeleteThanks LadyCat :) ... it really is a beautiful place to visit.
ReplyDeleteAmazing photo's Katherine.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comments on my blog. I can't tell you how much your words of encouragement have meant to me through my last few trips.
I hope all is well and please stay in touch.
Ron
Your blog is always good place to visit Ron! You write so eloquently of your experiences & I am in awe of how amazing & how hard it must be. Your images are wonderful, honest & raw! They speak the TRUTH! I am pleased you like my pictures!
ReplyDeleteStunning shots Katherine - what an experience it must have been!
ReplyDeletebeutiful piks!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like them sakhii :)
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly Rick ... it certainly was a great experience...a must see if you ever find yourself at the sunny Gold Coast
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning photographs!
ReplyDeleteI went to the Aquarium in Osaka, Japan last December, and it had amazing fish tank displays just like that. Sadly, our photos did not really turn out :(
Hi Peter & thanks for the compliment. I took many, many photos on this day & these ones are some of the better ones that I took...there are many I took that were just dreadful.
ReplyDeleteoooohh... I love the color of the water.. so refreshing, clear, and clean. I agree; one can get drawn in this amazing underwater world. Makes me think of the movie "Ibis". Have a great day Katherine! :) The Bach
ReplyDeleteThanks Bach... I will of course now have to check out this movie you speak of...I have never heard of it before. :) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHello, I am here by way of Jingle :) I LOVE this pictures...Beautiful...
ReplyDeleteThank you JStar for popping over to visit & for becoming a follower, I am very pleased you have enjoyed my blog. Thank you also for you lovely comment!
ReplyDelete"Beautiful Pictures"!!! I'd sure love to visit,I love nature.Got here from Jingle's and I enjoyed my visit.Have a wonderful day. :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you Pat .. I am happy that you like them! And thanks for coming over to visit my blog...it's much appreciated! :-)
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine; but I understand, because I absolutely love going to an aquarium. There is something about sitting back and watching fish in their natural (or somewhat natural) environment that is very soothing.
ReplyDeleteYeh it's great Reggie ... I love it!
ReplyDelete