Yes it is a very picturesque spot & not too far away from where we live. I pass this way a few times a week on may way home from work. Everything is so lush & green after all the beautiful rain we have had recently. I wish you a Happy Saturday too Brian. :)
Hi LadyCat... I wish we had been able to taste some wines but we just took a drive in to have a sticky beak...and couldn't resist taking some photos. We have decided though that we are going to go back sometime in the near future for dinner..so a little wine will most surely be had then,
Hi Matty..it is pretty, isn't it!! No wine this time... next time definitely!
oh wow. some beautiful country there...and the sunset is amazing....happy saturday!
ReplyDeleteYes it is a very picturesque spot & not too far away from where we live. I pass this way a few times a week on may way home from work. Everything is so lush & green after all the beautiful rain we have had recently. I wish you a Happy Saturday too Brian. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my...what a beautiful place! Sounds like a perfect day together with your hubby. Did you sample some yummy wines?
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty. I hope there was a glass of wine involved.
ReplyDeleteHi LadyCat... I wish we had been able to taste some wines but we just took a drive in to have a sticky beak...and couldn't resist taking some photos. We have decided though that we are going to go back sometime in the near future for dinner..so a little wine will most surely be had then,
ReplyDeleteHi Matty..it is pretty, isn't it!! No wine this time... next time definitely!
What lovely greenery, and the patterns in #2 & 3. And sunsets I never tire of.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rick ... it hasn't been this green in a very long time! And the sunset was just glorious!
ReplyDeletewhat beautifull pics :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle! :)
ReplyDelete