My Beautiful People

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Privilege to Love!

Next to life itself, love is by the far the greatest gift of all!
It is an opportunity but it is more than that too!
It is more than just a series of moments spent with another!
It is a privilige! Love is a privilige!

It is the purest form of togetherness. It enhances the gift of life with a sense of fulfilment & satisfaction. It is an interaction or an intermingeling of souls.

Love comes in many forms, it does not have to be romantic, sexual or passionate. Even a small amount of love can give a life purpose. The love for a friend, love of a sibling, of your parents, of your friends & neighbours. It's an investment made over time that gives value to a life, a value that can't be achieved on your own.

Yes...Love is a privilige & a privilige that I am ever so grateful for!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, love is a priveledge. It is entrusted to us and we should treat it with care to keep it alive. As the Beatles said "the love you take is equal to the love you make". I believe it always comes back to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Champ & LadyCat thank you for your kind comments... Love is a balance of giving & receiving of the heart & mind...I believe it comes back to us too!

    ReplyDelete